Are you passionate about campaigning for a progressive Ireland?
Uplift is looking for a volunteer for 20 hours a week with paid expenses.
Are you someone who is passionate about democracy, social justice, equality, sustainability? Do you believe in people power? Have you a ‘can do’ attitude and are you quick on your feet, good with tech and an excellent communicator? Do you have you some campaign experience and want the chance to take your skills to the next level? Have time between November and April?
In this role you will be
- Helping to get campaigns set up using a variety of campaign digital platforms and tools
- Carrying out research for campaigns and tracking relevant political, media and policy developments
- Generating engaging social media content and helping manage our social media platforms.
- Working with members who are volunteering and leading on people powered actions and campaigns
- Helping to design powerful tactics and eye-catching member led actions
How it will work
- Induction and training will be provided – campaign strategy, CRM, CMS, basic html, foundational skills for digital comms, membership engagement.
- You will have numerous opportunities to work with and learn from top class campaigners across the world.
- This role will be ideally be 20 hours a week for a 6 month period.
- Volunteer expenses will be provided – €60 per week.
- You will have a supervisor and have weekly check in meetings.
- You will take part in all team activities including weekly team meetings.
- You will ideally work from our Dublin office but we’re also open to remote working arrangements.
Apply by completing this form by Monday the 29th of October. Interviews will be between October 29 and November 2nd, for a start date of Monday the 5th of November – though this is flexible, we’re looking for someone soon as organising at Uplift has a lot of momentum and energy right now!